Job description: OBLIGATORY TRAINING (ATTACHMENT XXI, POINT 3 OF Legislation Decree. 81/08) for all workers who put up/take down/ alter scaffolding.
Course criteria: General safety legislation with regard to accident prevention – Risk analysis – Norms on Good technique and practice – Statistics of accidents and violations of the building site norms.
- Title IV, chapter II limited to "Working at heights" and Title IV, chapter I "Building sites
- "Putting up, Using and Taking down” Safely Plan, ministerial authorisation, executive design, project
- Anti-fall Individual protection device (DPI): use, technical features, maintenance, duration and conservation
- Anchorage: type and technique
- Safety test: first installation, periodic and extraordinary
- Putting up-taking down-altering tube and joint scaffolding
- Putting up-taking down- altering prefabricated frame scaffolding
- Putting up-taking down- altering prefabricated crossbar and clamp scaffolding
- Elements for managing first emergency – salvage
Length of course: 32 hours. 90% obligatory attendance. Interim and final tests.
Obligatory update: 4 hours every 4 years
Certificate awarded: Certificate of attendance